Christmas Gift Program Signup Form
All current JCFPA members are eligible to receive Christmas gifts for each of their foster and adopted/guardianship children. Adopted children are eligible to receive gifts for five years from their adoption date.
By filling out this form, you agree to allow JCFPA to verify that you have not requested gifts from another gift program (e.g., Salvation Army or Toys for Tots). Any member found to be requesting gifts from other programs will be expelled from our program and risk being expelled from the JCFPA.
Gift Request Guidelines
- Gift requests need to be under $40 each
- No more than one gift card can be requested per child
- There is no guarantee that your child will receive the requested gifts. Substitutes will be made if necessary.
- Choose one clothing item, and the rest of the gift suggestions can be anything your child would like (clothing, games, toys, educational items, books, passes for fun things to do like Kid Time or ScienceWorks, etc).
- If you need gift ideas, check out these gift guides from Today.com and TheTot.com.
- The deadline for signing up is October 25.
Note that this form is for signing up for the gift program; to RSVP for the Christmas party, click here.